The Potential of AI for Robotics Innovations
On the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the German-Canadian research cooperation, Canadian-German R&D projects ARIBIC and FLAIROP, funded by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action (BMWK) and the Canadian National Research Council (NRC), invite you to explore the potentials of Artificial Intelligence (AI) for Robotics Innovations.
Partners of both projects will share insights and the latest findings in the field of autonomous robot picking and the potential of federated learning as well as the usage of sensor data for 3D environmental mapping.
More precisely, topics will include:
- How can sensor fusion help robots to perceive complex environments?
- How to automatically generate semantic maps with AI?
- Why is robotic bin picking so challenging to learn?
- How can robots learn from each other without sharing data (federated learning)?
Furthermore, funding opportunities for future bilateral cooperation projects will be explored.
A detailed agenda can be downloaded here.
The Symposium is targeted to:
- Industry representatives and start-ups active in (intra-)logistics and production (Industry 4.0) branches
- Scientists from universities and research institutes from the field of AI, robot picking, autonomous vehicles and computer vision
- Innovation managers and disseminators
Date, time of the event: 03.03.2022, 4 to 7 pm
Organiser: BMWK, DLR Projektträger, FLAIROP, ARIBIC
For questions please contact: email@example.com