Politics is complex. While it sets the framework for our everyday lives, it also thinks socially relevant issues into the future. How will we live in a few years, or even decades? Which technologies will we rely on – and with what consequences? In which areas do we need more research, education and innovation? How do we ensure the utilisation of scientific results in order to remain innovative, environmentally friendly and attractive as a country? And how do we design a future-oriented education system? When it comes to difficult questions like these, our clients can rely on our strategic advice.
We support actors from politics, science, business and society with clear recommendations for their renewal strategies and their implementation. To achieve this, we draw on our own well-founded analyses and evaluations, reliable background information and strategic foresight as well as our many years of practical experience.
In order to keep an eye on the social, economic and political framework conditions, we regularly discuss ideas with decision-makers and activists in the education, research and innovation landscape. The strategic questions we answer are Which research and modernisation projects, programmes and initiatives should be launched or supported given current developments and challenges, and what funding and innovation measures should look like to be fully effective.
Our advisory services for politics, science, business and society:
- Developing strategies in research, education and innovation
- Developing roadmaps and scenarios for international cooperation (e.g. agenda or foresight processes)
- Funding, financing and cooperation concepts and instruments to achieve strategic goals
- Evaluation of programmes and instruments at the level of the Länder and the Federal government, and within the framework of regional, national, European and international cooperation
- Optimisation of the research, education and innovation system
- Optimisation of transfer processes in the context of sector coupling (energy transition) at regional, national and international level
- Advice on the potential of international cooperation
- Establishment and further development of system-integrated management and administrative structures
- Cooperation in national, European and international committees on behalf of our clients
- Management of offices for political programme and innovation processes (e.g. IPCC, KTS Smart Cities)
- Concepts for national and international exploitation processes with regard to intellectual property, technology assessments, market potentials and financing models
- Information and training services for our clients