Bonn - Haus der Höfe
Headline, Text + Image
Content Module Text
How to get there
Getting there by public transport
- From "Bonn HBF", take a Number 16 tram heading for "Bonn-Bad Godesberg", and then a Number 63 tram heading for "Bad Godesberg Stadthalle" or a Number 66 tram for "Bad Godesberg Stadthalle", and get off at "Heussallee/Museumsmeile". Coming out of the subway station, turn right into Genscherallee, at the end of which you turn right again into Joseph-Beuys-Allee and carry on to number 4. Please ring the bell at "DLR".
- From "Bonn HBF", take a Regional train RE5, for "Koblenz HBF", RB26, for "Mainz HBF", or RB30, for "Ahrbrück", and get off at "Bonn UN Campus". The Haus der Höfe is directly opposite the tracks. Cross the railway via the subway and then enter the building keeping left. Please ring the bell for "DLR".
- From "Bonn HBF", take a Number 610 bus heading for "Bonn Hochkreuz/Deutsches Museum Bonn" or a Number 611 bus for "Heiderhof Pappelweg, Bonn", and get off at "Gronau UN Campus Bahnhof, Bonn". The bus stop is on Genscherallee, which is directly adjacent to Joseph-Beuys-Allee. Carry on along Joseph-Beuys-Allee, past the building housing Bäckerei Mauel. Number 4 is just a few metres further on. Please ring the bell for "DLR".
Getting there by car
Coming from either direction, please approach the building via Genscherallee.
Note for the navigation system: Intersection Joseph-Beuys-Allee/Genscherallee
- Coming from Cologne, follow the A555 to Bonn. Take the A565 Koblenz/BN-Bad Godesberg exit. Then exit at B9/Bonn-Poppelsdorf/Bonn-Bad Godesberg and continue on Reuterstraße. Carry on along the B9, and turn right into Genscherallee. The entrance to the underground car park is at Genscherallee 12.
- Coming from Frankfurt, follow the A66 heading for Wiesbaden/Mainz/Köln/Frankfurt-Höchst. At motorway junction 9-Wiesbadener Kreuz, follow the signs for the A3 towards Cologne. After approx. 70 km, follow the signs for the A48 to Trier and Koblenz. At motorway junction 9, heading for Koblenz follow the signs for A61 Bonn/Köln. At motorway junction 29–Meckenheim, follow signs for the A565 to Flughafen/Meckenheim/Bonn. Take the B9/Bonn-Poppelsdorf/Bonn-Bad Godesberg exit and continue on Reuterstraße. Carry on along the B9 and turn right into Genscherallee. The entrance to the underground car park is at Genscherallee 12.